Last updated: 20/10/2022
Data controller details: Macroton, JSC
Registered address: Didzioji str. 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
Company code: 305552265
VAT code: LT100013171211
We confirm that the data of the data controller’s website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are taken to protect the data we collect about visitors to the site from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
The terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
What information do we collect?
Information provided directly by you
- Last name
- Phone number
Information on how you use our sites.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the usage of our services or automatically generates visit statistics.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you access them, for example, through your Facebook accounts.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content on our site with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as the information requested when completing the contact form), in which case you will most likely not receive a response to your request.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing purposes *, such as sending newsletters, providing personalized advertisements and promotional notices, evaluating and analyzing your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinions about products and services and conducting customer surveys).
- Learn how people use our online services to improve them and create new content, products and services.
- Other Ways With Your Consent. *
* Please note that you have the right to object or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes stated above with an asterisk at any time.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- providing services to our partners. We will only provide such personal information to these service providers as is necessary to perform a particular service.
- law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
What do we do to protect your information?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will protect your data for 3 years from the last day you use our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- Access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
- Require the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
- Destroy or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be “forgotten”);
- Has the right to demand that the data controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- Has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- Do not consent to the processing of personal data when such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer want your personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or make a phone call +37062302563 and do not consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and / or to the exclusion of automated processing, including profiling **, of the processing of your personal data without giving any reason for disagreement.
** Based on the personal data you provide, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you tailor-made solutions and offers. You may revoke or object to your consent to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, at any time.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller by e-mail: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the controller shall respond no later than one month from the date of the request and shall take the action specified in the request or refuse to take it. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
The controller may not allow data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics and the rights and obligations of the data subject or others are required by law. protection of civil liberties.
Third party websites, services and products on our site
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party billboards, links to their websites and services which are not controlled by the Data Controller. The controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
When you visit the Data Controller’s website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically generated while you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and tailor the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please note that in some cases, deleting your cookies may slow down your web browsing, restrict certain features of the website, or block access to the website.
By phone: +37062302563
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 20, 2022